Google

sexta-feira, dezembro 16, 2005

Why?

Some things happen and you don't know why. You want to understand the reasons that lead you to do something but you just don't really know why. Maybe you're not meant to know. Maybe you are just to blind to see.
I understand that sometimes I ask too much. I can't understand everything in the whole world. Especially advanced mathematics apllied to quantum physics. That's a bit out of my league. But some events that occur in this city, even in this planet are quite simple. But even those I sometimes fail to understand. I do not intend to be some kind of super genius that knows it all. Man, I don't even want to know everything that there is to know in my area (which is a lot) but there are somethings, some simple events in my life that I would really like someone to explain them to me.
signed:
desculpem lá hoje apeteceu-me escrever em inglês

Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?